I will be at the NYCKS this weekend and hope to see some of you there.
For those of you who missed it in Vegas here are the details on the "BeepBeep Lotto"
I got really good feed back after the lottery's and people seemed to enjoy the process, so I'm going to stick with the idea.
I will have six knives for lottery and one open bid knife.
The Lotterys and open bid will take place on Friday.
- Basically I will have all of the knives on the table, behind each knife will be a box.
- I will have tags to fill out with your name and phone number
- At random times throughout the day I will pull a tag and send a text to the winner.
- You will have 30 minutes to return my text and get to the table.
- One entry per person, but you can enter for each knife.
Since there is no need to be present, you don't have to worry about showing up at my table at a certain time
I've also made a few changes to to the plan.
- As I draw tickets I will set them by the knife, in case someone has poor reception you can see who has been drawn at anytime.
- You can now sign up with an email address as well, this is primarily for guys that are coming in from outside the us.
Looking forward to seeing everyone
Here's a few of the pieces that I'll have with me.