Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kwaiken fixed blades available

Hey Guys,
 Just finished up a little run of these and decided to do a few extras, this is the first batch of I've done of these in CPM154.
These will go to the first emails with an "I'll take" I've marked them one through three, just let me know which number you want.

payment will be due upon confirmation.

Please send email to burnleyknives@gmail.com

Thanks :) 


This batch is sold out, thanks guys.


1. CPM154 with Viral etch, Bling Ray under wrap
and design line sheath with my Tsunami graphic.
Price $275.00 + $10.00 shipping in conus SOLD

 


2. CPM154 with Viral etch, USN Green ray skin under wrap, and design line sheath with my Dragonfly graphics
Price $265.00 + $10.00 shipping in conus SOLD







3. CPM154 with acid wash finish, black opal ray skin under wrap, design line sheath with dragonfly graphics.
Price $250.00 + $10.00 shipping in conus SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment