Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mailing list enquiry

 I know that a lot of you guys on my mailing list are looking for specific models, also that many of these may have been one off runs or models that are no longer in my standard line.

Please email me with what you are looking for and any specifics such as finish, handle materials and other options etc as well as your contact information..

Here's what I need, this will be printed out and put in my books so please make sure all of the information is there.

Name
Shipping Address
Phone number
The model or models that you are interested in
preference of materials, and what options if any you would like.

I am still not taking orders so to speak but I do hope to be able to start getting out small batches to those of you who have been waiting to see something pop up.

This will really help me forecast what I should be working on and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment